Because I'm guessing my next post will not be full of puppies and rainbows like I'd hoped.
This is probably a harder question than it should be! I LOVE ice cream. But, my favorite flavor probably depends on where I'm getting it from. For example, if it's Ben & Jerry's I'd probably have to go with coffee heath bar crunch. The coffee ice cream is super tasty without being overpowering and they put HUGE pieces of heath bar in it - yum!
Now, if I were to get a blizzard from Dairy Queen, I'd have to say the banana split is my fave. Strawberries, banana, pineapple, cherries, and a little bit of chocolate syrup...mmmm.
But, if we're talking just a scoop or container of hard ice cream, then it's a toss up between chocolate peanut butter...
...and pralines and cream...
...DELISH!
And there you have it folks. Everything you never cared to know about me and my favorite ice cream flavors.




No comments:
Post a Comment