- My amazing friends and family.
- Reconnecting with old friends (even though it was because of shitty circumstances).
- The girls on The Bump - they have been there for me since we lost the Shamrock and I am so grateful for their wisdom and support.
- A job I love.
- A roof over our heads (although I would love for someone to buy it so we can put a NEW roof over our heads!).
- And, most importantly, IB, who is the most supportive, understanding, loving husband I could ask for. I put him through the ringer this year with my many emotional ups and downs and he was, and continues to be, amazing. He is my rock and I love him more than words can say.
11.24.2010
Happy Thanksgiving!
Even though this has been a craptastic year, I am lucky to still have plenty of things to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment