...in Texas! Heading there tomorrow to visit our good friends S & S who moved to Houston last summer. Texas is probably one of the states I could have gone my whole life without visiting, but IB and I love our friends so off we will go!
We don't have a detailed agenda, but I do know we wil be visiting the Houston Museum of Natural Sciences - I like to compare! ;) Looking at their website, I'm surprised to see you have to pay extra to view their special exhibitions. Boo to that! I also know we're going out for steaks one night and Mexican food another...mmmm. And we're going to visit the Houston Zoo which should be fun. Most importantly though, we're going to go tour two local breweries - yay! Can't go wrong with a day full of beer tastings.
I'll write a full report when we return. Yee-haw, peeps!


No comments:
Post a Comment