WOW it's been a long fucking time since I've blogged. I'm a loser! I vow to try to do better from now on. In fact, today I shall post twice...how's that for dedication?
Here are the highlights from my life over the last 2 months...
- I turned 32.
- We spent a weekend in Boston.
- We bought a new house.
- I survived the Shamrock's EDD (barely).
- IB turned 31
Those are some pretty good milestones I think. I will say that the reason for my extended absence was the EDD. I had a really, really, really hard time dealing with it. I just felt like it was all I could do to get through my day and simply didn't have the energy to dedicate to much else. On March 19, IB and I spent the day out furniture shopping for the new house and watching Pitt lose in the NCAA tourney. Nothing too exciting but it did help keep my mind off the fact that what I should have been doing was delivering a baby. I'm feeling a little less depressed since I made it through that day. That's a good thing I suppose! It is surreal sometimes though when that little thought sneaks up on me that I should have an infant at home right now. I so wish that were true. We love you Shamrock!
No comments:
Post a Comment