12.23.2010

Merry Christmas...shitter's full!

This pretty much sums it up.  I want everyone I know to have a merry Christmas, but on my end the shitter's full and it's hard to dig out from under all this crap to really give a fuck.  I wish I cared more, but I don't really.  I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends and family when we host our annual Christmas Eve open house tomorrow, and I'm sure I will have a good time as always, but there will still be a big, gaping hole in my heart where my babies should be. 

You know the saying though - fake it 'til you make it!  That's my motto this year.  And there's always wine.  Lots and lots of wine.

Bottom's up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are having such a rough time this year. I think the holidays are difficult for all of us. ((BIG HUGS)) and lots of good wine for you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete