8.31.2010

Bitching and complaining

Because I fucking can.  Just some random irritations off the top of my head.  Some of these probably don't have any rhyme or reason to them for any of you, but it makes me feel better to put them out there.
  • Coming is spelled with ONE m.  It's not spelled comming.  Fucking moron.
  • Pregnant 16-year-olds that walk in front of my car while smoking are taking their lives into their own hands.  I'm just sayin'.
  • Sneakiness, secretiveness, and obvious witholding of information is fucking retarded.  And it pisses me off.  Stop it.
  • If I didn't tell you about my miscarriage, it means I didn't want to.  Pushing me and my friends to tell you what happened is the least-classy, most disgusting display I have seen in recent history.  You're gross.
  • Y-o-u-'-r-e means you are.  Y-o-u-r means your.  (Borrowed from Friends, but still pretty fucking on point.)
  • Could somebody please buy our goddamn house?
  • V-e-i-n is that little thing that blood runs through. V-a-i-n is what you are, but not what you mean.
  • If you have a child, it should automatically become more important than you and what you want to do.  Their health and well-being is more important than being able to live your life the same way you have since you were 14.  I could kill you.
  • People that give their children extra letters in their names or spell fairly common names all fucked up in an effort to be different are idiots. 
  • Writing in text shorthand on FB makes you look like you are stupid and uneducated.  I mean, you are stupid, but that's beside the point.
  • The phrase is "soaking wet" - not "soak and wet".  Seriously, you are so motherfucking dumb.

And, to close, I will share with you the saying that I recently saw that appeals to me on many different levels and is totally relevant to my life right now.  This is meant to be in response to what people say when they find out you've lost a baby/had a miscarriage, but I find that it could be applied in many different ways.  At least for me.

"Every time you say this happened because it's part of god's plan, it makes me think you're both assholes."

Suck it, life.

2 comments:

  1. I got so riled up reading your list of annoyances....I had to add my proverbial two cents.
    --saying "go lay down" in lieu of "go lie down" is equivalent to saying "go set down" instead of "sit down".
    --when I hear someone say "He went to the store with so-and-so and I", it's like fingernails on the chalkboard. "I" cannot be the object of a preposition.
    --Nor can "me" or "him" be the subject of a sentence....such as, "him and me went to the store."

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good ones G! And don't even get me started on there/they're/their. Mistakes/typos happen, but there are so many people who seriously don't know what the difference is - UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete