5.05.2011

Mother's Day

This year, Mother's Day is bittersweet for me.  This should have been the first Mother's Day that I got to celebrate being a mom too - not just celebrating my mom and grandma as I have for the past 32 years.  Unfortunately, Shamrock and Junebug aren't here in my arms to show off, but I carry them with me in my heart.

Some friends I met on TTCAL decided the group should do an Elfster gift exchange for Mother's Day.  Below is what my Elfster got for me.  I love it so much!  Of course, it made me burst into tears when I opened it, but it's just too perfect for words.  I like to think the hearts that make up the shamrock are mine, IB's, Shamrock's, and Junebug's.


I don't expect anyone to recognize me on Sunday, but I am a mother.  My two angel babies tell me so.  <3  <3

1 comment:

  1. I love it- that is so sweet! You are a mother to two very special Angels!

    ReplyDelete