My Dad's birthday is during the week between Christmas and New Year's so we had fun celebrating that at our favorite place to drink in the city...Hough's. GREAT beer selection! Only one of the S's could make it to this party...and we missed the other one! My Dad says he didn't get drunk...I'll let you be the judge. :)
We did get one really great pic of my Dad and his girls before he got tipsy. Love it...
Then it was time for NY Eve - again hosted at our house. Lots of Irish carbombs and beer for all! IB and I have never been happier to see one year go and ring in the next - hooray for 2011! S and S stayed with us that night, and when they were heading home on January 1, I managed to refrain from handcuffing them in my basement, dungeon-style. It was hard.








No comments:
Post a Comment